Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sizling Summer

     42. Forty two, that’s not my age neither my favorite number but these days the people of my city are getting scared like in hell with a number like this. The news is reporting that our city scores the highest position in suffering from the scorching heat. The people in my city own A/c’s, coolers, fans and every appliance which can save us from the heat but the government, I think wants us to enjoy the Summer Season and they probably think that they are authorized in imposing God’s will upon the masses. The government gift this season to the people is the lovely load shedding. Load shedding what a lovely name and what a lovely gift to the people of the Sun City which has a history and it is a known fact that in summers the temperature reaches a mighty 46-48 C and sometimes if the Sun decides the count can reach up to 50. With such a heat, this season we are sitting holding the remote of our A/C’s and praying to God to give life to our costly and sophisticate A/C’s. Unfortunately to the people of my city there are no important elections around, otherwise the situation would have been better. One short tour in the SunCity will tell you tales of the richness of the people but not of the Govt. Every where you see you will find people with the latest mobiles, laptops and other latest Gadgets but all you will see is all the gadgets are empty with the magical Electricity.

But this season is teaching me something that no body can probably teach, the first thing I learnt is to enjoy every season what ever it might be. The second thing that I learned is to be PATIENT and wait for the right time to end our suffering.

This season I wish every one A VERY COOL SUMMER…


If you like Delivering Thoughts then don’t forget to Subscribe to RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Poems.