Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Delivering Thoughts

TulipI express my sincere and simple thanks to all the users of Internet for taking your precious time and reading my blog "Delivering Thoughts".

Before I start Delivering my Thoughts I think it quit necessary to give a small introduction about me and on what matters this blog will deal with. I must say that I am a "COMMON SELFISH INDIAN" with a name Imran Soudagar and of the age of 21. Living and studying in the state of Karnataka.

Coming to what this blog will deliver I must say that it will deliver my views on the matters of Life, Education, Relationship and friendship [which are sinking], Society, Current Affairs [not love affairs] and lastly computing. Here in this blog I will post once a week and I request all my readers to give feedback and share your views.

PLEASE NOTE: IN THIS BLOG EVERY RELIGION, REGION, LANGUAGE AND GENDER WILL BE RESPECTED AND TREATED EQUALLY.BUT FOR THE GLOBAL APPEAL I INSIST AND USE ENGLISH AS A BASIC LANGUAGE
"AND REMEMBER NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE"

This was my first post with a small but enough introduction about me and this blog. Hope you would like it and return here next Sunday till then A WARM HUG and DASVIDANIYA.


If you like Delivering Thoughts then don’t forget to Subscribe to RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Poems.